At Midwest Pain Clinics Lincoln, we are open the following hours:
- Tuesdays Only
9am - 2:30pm
- Monday & Wednesday - Sunday
Kevin Balter, M.D.
• Medical School: Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine
• Residency: John Hopkins Hospital (Pain Management)
• Mount Sinai Medical Center (Anesthesia)
• Board Certified in Pain Management and Anesthesiology
• Medicine in New York and at Louisiana State University School of Medicine before entering private practice.
• Dr. Balter uses a multidisciplinary treatment approach to achieve the • best results for possible.
• Over 20 years experience in Interventional Pain Management
Rafal Krejza, DO, MABA
• Medical School - Des Moines University (Doctor of Osteopathy)
• Internship: Transitional - Advocate Illinois Medical Center in Chicago, IL
• University of Nebraska Medical Center, Anesthesiology
• Fellowship in Pain Management - John Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County in Chicago, IL
• Diplomate - The American Board of Anesthesiology